Listed below are some useful links for the upcoming One Shot Antelope Hunt. Licenses are issued for hunt areas 65, 66, 67, 68, and 106.
License Issuance Official Rules
To receive a license and be placed on Priority List Two you MUST apply for a Wyoming Antelope License through the Wyoming Game and Fish. If you are successful in your draw, congratulations! If you are unsuccessful you MUST send a complete screen shot of your unsuccessful draw that has your NAME and UNSUCCESSFUL on it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Time is of the essence as your standing on the Priority List Two is ranked by the email inbox. The list is generated by when your email arrives to this inbox. To be placed on the Priority List Two, you MUST email your screen shot to the above address. No walk ins, no mail, no fax, and absolutely NO phone calls. A “received” confirmation email will be sent to you. You are responsible for ensuring that you know when the draw results will be announced. Your Unsuccessful Draw results can be sent to the email address by anyone. Please do not send draw results for your guests. The final list will be vetted by the License Draw Chairman and his decision on all licenses and placements is final.
One Shot Hunt Past Shooters License Issuance
1) Last year’s Team Members will be on List One. You need to apply for a License through the WY Game & Fish. List One will list members who apply and send in rejections first. Returning new Past Shooters from last year who are registered will then be listed in order of registration. (All returning members from last year’s hunt will receive a tag).
2) Past Shooters who have furnished proof (screen shot from WY Game & Fish) which has Member’s Name and Unsuccessful Draw sent to email@example.com. This is the only way to record you on a list (List Two). The list is developed by when the email server places you in the inbox.
3) Past Shooters who did not apply for a tag through WY Game & Fish but request a license may send an email requesting a license to firstname.lastname@example.org. These members will be placed on List Three.
4) Past Shooters who are registered at the license draw but have made no advance request may request a tag in person. These Past Shooters will be placed at the bottom of List Three.
5) Past Shooters are entitled to a license while supplies last and may defer their license to a guest. If you wish to defer your license to a guest, the guest will assume the Past Shooters place on the list. If you wish to hunt yourself, you must receive a deferral from another Past Shooter on the list.
6) Past Shooters may add a guest to the guest list prior to the License Issuance. This list will be used if List One, Two and Three are exhausted.
7) Guests of Past Shooters may only receive two Past Shooter licenses per LIFETIME. The office will keep a list of guest licenses.
8) To receive a license from the One Shot Past Shooters Club, you and your guests must be registered for the Hunt Weekend.
9) Past Shooters on the list may change places on the list with another Past Shooter.
10) Guests MAY NOT transfer their license.
11) If a Past Shooter gives a license to a female guest, the guest must be at the license draw in person. The WY Game & Fish requires that they be there.
12) To receive a Past Shooter license, you MUST BE PRESENT and YOUR GUEST MUST BE PRESENT. If you are not present when your name is called your name will be placed at the bottom of the Past Shooter Priority List. If the Past Shooter is not present when called again, the Past Shooter forfeits his chance at a license.
13) A Past Shooter guest MAY NOT receive a license unless he/she is a registered guest for the Hunt Weekend and accompanied by the registered Past Shooter.
14) License issuance is usually held the Friday before the Hunt.
15) The Lists will be prepared and available at the Water for Wildlife Banquet.