Effective June 4, 2021
The One-Shot Hunt Club and Past Shooters Club voted to designate the first five draw positions for a Water for Wildlife Priority Draw Position Auction. This fund-raising auction is to benefit the conservation work of the Water for Wildlife® Foundation.
There will be a bidding process for the Priority Draw Position Auction as outlined below:
- Phone bids will be taken for three days beginning August 1st, 2022 at 9:00 am MDT and ending August 3rd, 2022 at 1:00 pm MDT. Time determined by the computer.
- Bids will be taken at 307-332-6862 or 307-332-8190.
- Winning bidders will be contacted on August 4th, 2022.
- Starting bid is $500 for each of the five Priority Draw Positions.
- Once 5 bids of $500 are received, the Priority Draw Positions will be awarded in order of the highest bid amounts. Any Draw Position not obtaining a bid of $500 or more will go back into the general draw process.
- Bids must be increased by increments of $25.
These bids are only for the privilege of a top 5 Priority Draw Position and hunt area choice. Payment for the state license will be made directly to Wyoming Game and Fish Department according to state regulation fees.
Bidders must be Past Shooters Club members who register for and attend the hunt. A Past Shooter may only receive one license.
All recipients must be present at the Past Shooter License Issuance and Hunt Area Draw in person per Wyoming Game and Fish regulations. The Past Shooter License Issuance/Hunt Area Draw is usually held the Friday before the Hunt. If you or your intended guest are not present when your name is called at the Past Shooter Hunt Area Draw, you will forfeit your Water for Wildlife Priority Draw Position bid donation and priority position. Your name will be placed at the bottom of the general license issuance.
Bid donations for the winning priority draw positions are payable to Water for Wildlife® Foundation, are tax deductible (verify with your accounting professional) and must paid in full within one week after the close of bidding.
These 5 licenses may be deferred to another registered Past Shooter or registered guest as outlined in the guest rules of the Past Shooters Club Draw Process.