We have a fun and exciting Spring meeting planned for all Past Shooters and guests this year!
- In addition to the traditional gathering with the Hunt Club members Thursday night, female guests will be getting creative with Paint & Pour @ the Coalter Loft.
- Guests are invited to a guided tour of Eagle Bronze Gallery and a demostration of the Lost Wax Casting process Friday morning while Past Shooters attend club & foundation meetings
- Golf Tournament to benefit Water for Wildlife Foundation. Play in the tournament or just enjoy the view from the deck from one of the most scenic courses in the state.
- Post tournament “Burgers on the Deck”. Casual evening with food provided by the Flatstik Bar & Grill.
- Saturday morning Silver Cup Sporting Clay Shoot. A TRADITION featuring the famous Water Boil Competion. Open to all Past Shooters and registered guests!
- Saturday afternoon tour of Historic South Pass City OR for those wanting a little more exercise, a guided hike to The Falls or Brewers Trail in Sinks Canyon.
All activities are explained in detail on the schedule of events. In order to meet COVID-19 safety guidelines and ensure we have enough transportation, PLEASE indicate you and your guest’s level of participation by selecting your choices under “Optional Activities”.
Please also note we have a RELEASE FORM for each participant to read and sign. You may do this ahead of time and email it to the office or we will have them at onsite at registration.