Thursday, June 2nd-Saturday, June 4th
All Past Shooters, 2021 New Past Shooters, Hunt Club members and everyone’s guests are invited to come join the fun for a memorable weekend!
Registration $175-you may register below or contact the office
- Traditional fun will include Hunt Club hosted cocktails at Svilars, the famous Sporting Clay Shoot and very famous Water Boil and of course the President’s Dinner and Cocktails at the Cowfish.
- Guests will enjoy a special activity on Thursday evening with Wyoming State Parks bird experts. Each participant will make and bring home a bird nesting box and learn about birding.
- Arrive early Thursday (3:30 pm) to see of newly completed Water for Wildlife Beaver Holding Trailer and enjoy a presentation by Amy Anderson WYGF Habitat Biologist and Joanna Harter, former WFW intern and WYGF Wetlands Specialist.
- 2nd Annual Water for Wildlife Golf Tournament, rumor has it some Past Shooter Board members and last year’s winning team Maven, are really practicing for the 9-hole scramble!
- You asked, we listened! Not a golfer? Enjoy the afternoon with Orvis Fly Fishing Guide of the Year (2003) and Lifetime Achievement Award (2015) winner George Hunker. Learn from the best how to cast, equipment, fly tying and nearby fishing spots and more. First come, first served basis. This will be a very small group – reserve your spot now.
All activities are explained in detail on the schedule of events. PLEASE indicate you and your guest’s level of participation by selecting your choices under “Optional Activities”.
Register and reserve your hotel rooms now. The Pronghorn and the Holiday Inn Express have a block of rooms waiting for you at special rates but must be reserved before 5/12/2022 to get the special rate.
Please also note we have a RELEASE FORM for each participant to read and sign. You may do this ahead of time and email it to the office or we will have them at onsite at registration.